Home > New-Hampshire Accident Reports > Carroll County Sheriffs Office Accident Reports


Carroll County Crash Reports

Request your Carroll County Sheriffs Office crash report.

95 Water Village Rd, Ossipee, NH 03864, United States
Non-Emergency Number:
Request a Copy of your Car Accident Report

Obtain a Copy of your Carroll County Accident Report

How to get an accident report from Carroll County, New Hampshire

  The cost of a Police report in New Hampshire typically ranges from $6 to $20, depending on the how you obtain it. You will likely need to provide information such as the report number, your name, drivers license number, vehicle plate number, the date/time of accident, location of accident, who was involved in the accident, your mailing address, phone number, and email.
  Carroll County Sheriffs Office offer's 3 ways to get a copy of your accident report:
  Phone: 6035392284
  In Person: Carroll County Sheriffs Office, 95 Water Village Rd, Ossipee, NH 03864, United States
  Online: For more information, you can visit
Find My Report For Me

Looking for a different office in the state? Visit our New Hampshire Accident Reports page.