To help people who have been involved in an accident.
Imagine if 5 fully loaded commercial airplanes dropped out of our sky’s every week. This is the equivalent of how many people are killed in car accidents in America every single week.
Unfortunately, we’ve come to view traffic accidents as the ‘cost of doing business’.
But it doesn’t have to be.
We believe answers are out there and our mission is to find them and help the people impacted. Through the power of technology, analytics and machine learning we have begun that journey.
Our First Goal – Texas!
We plan to drive awareness and begin helping victims by connecting them to useful resources:
We will provide free easy to understand online information with MyAccident Report.
Our hope is to one day make it free for the people involved in a car accidents to have access to their official police report. We hope the success of myaccident.org will enable us to provide FREE actual copies of their original police report.
We are starting first in Texas and won’t stop until we have succeeded in all 50 states.
How we do, what we do:
- We connect and combine multiple public databases to produce a massive collection of data, refreshed daily and stored securely in the cloud.
- We use machine learning to create artificial intelligence which is fed thousands of new reports daily and is learning to spot patterns in the data that we hope will one day help make our roads safer.
- We provide a free online app that securely lets you easily find and manage your MyAccident ReportTM information
- We provide access to online resources that help you. Like comprehensive directories that give practical information like how to locate and obtain original copies of your accident report. Our users community and research team keep this information up to date for all 1000+ Police Agencies in Texas.
- The MyAccident Report TM – Is not an official police report.
- Myaccident.org IS NOT owned or operated by, or affiliated with, any Federal, State, or City Government or any department, bureau, division or agency of any foregoing (collectively the “Government”)
- Myaccident.org IS NOT a charity.
- Myaccident.org IS A PBC – Public Benefit Corporation. This means we are a private corporation, with a social purpose. If you want to learn more about Public Benefit Corporations click here.
At MyAccident.org we will not share information relating to your accident unless you specifically ask us too. When it comes to your data, it is always your decision what to share and who to share it with.
Information contained on our site
Myaccident.org is not able to guarantee the accuracy of the information found on our website. If you feel that some information could be improved, clarified or is incorrect you can contact us at:
Please be sure to include:
- The exact page on our website that you are referring too. A screenshot or link to the appropriate page is very helpful
- A clear description and explanation of the suggested change
- Attachments and any other information you think would be useful
NOTE: If your request relates to information you have identified as relating to your accident report, MyAccident.org receives its data directly from Department of Transport records and your best course of action will be to contact the police department or agency which covered the accident.
Contact Us: (214) 800-2045
Our Offices: 6060 N Central Expy Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75206
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org