Troy Police Department

Find your accident and request a copy of your accident report from Troy Police Department.

137 W. Walnut Street Troy KS 66087
Non-Emergency Number:
Location Date/Time Vehicles Involved Description
Crash ID: 2220005940
Crd Sw 41, Buchanan, MO, US
01/29/22 22:43 DODGE 2002 Accident Leaves 2 Injured In accident On Crd Sw 41, Buchanan, MO, US
Crash ID: 3210015912
Bridge A1290, Andrew, MO, US
06/16/21 11:16 MERZ 2015 Accident Leaves 2 Injured In accident On Bridge A1290, Andrew, MO, US
Last updated on: May 20, 2022
By: Accident Monitoring Team
ic report

Obtain a Copy of your Car Accident Report

How to obtain a Car Accident Report in Troy Police Department, KS

  The cost of a Police report in Kansas typically ranges from $6 to $20, depending on the how you obtain it. You will likely need to provide information such as the report number, your name, drivers license number, vehicle plate number, the date/time of accident, location of accident, who was involved in the accident, your mailing address, phone number, and email. For more information, you can visit
  Troy Police Department offer's 2 ways to get a copy of your accident report:
  Phone: 7859852265
  In Person: Troy Police Department, 137 W. Walnut Street Troy KS 66087

For Information About Accident Reports In Kansas, Visit The State Accident Page Here:

Free Legal Consultation

You May Be Entitled To Compensation

How much compensation do you think you deserve? is not a law firm, nor a lawyer referral service nor is it a substitute for hiring an attorney or law firm and does not provide legal advice. does not endorse or recommend any participating Third Party Legal Professionals that pay to participate in this advertising. An attorney-client relationship is not formed when calling the number on this site or filling out a form. Services are not available in all states or for all legal categories. All persons depicted in a photo or video are actors or models and not clients of any firm. You also agree to our Terms of Use

When should I request a legal consultation?