A recent article from US Insurance Agents discusses driver safety in America.The article lists out the most dangerous and safes cities for drivers, with Texas claiming four spots on the lists:
Most Dangerous Cities: Dallas was ranked the third most dangerous city for drivers, with 194 fatalities occurring in 2018.
Safest Cities: Brownsville was ranked the safest city in all of America. Laredo and McAllen were ranked fifth and ninth safest cities, respectively.
Drivers can do their part by making roads safer by refraining from drunk driving– drunk driving remains the number one cause of accident fatalities, claiming 10,511 lives in 2018.
Technology can help make a difference. Cars are becoming safer by includingfeatures like Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) systems, back-up cameras,and auto-steering. And also, startups like MyAccident.org are helping drive awareness by providing accident-related data to the public for free.
Read the full article from US Insurance Agents here: https://usinsuranceagents.com/deadliest-cities-for-drivers/#what-causes-car-accidents
- Preserving Evidence in an Auto Accident: What You Need to Know
- Proving Fault in a Car Accident: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Rights
- When You Should Report a Car Accident in Texas
- How Long Do Accidents Stay on Your Record in Texas
- Filing an Insurance Claim: What You Need to Know
- What is the Going and Coming Rule in Workers Compensation?